Ok, I need some help from the experienced.

I am going back and forth on whether I need a 5 channel or 7 channel amp.

I have a nice movie theater setup that is currently configured for 5.1 but has wires pre-run for possible 7.1.

My equipment will be used 95% of the time for movies.

So, with all that said, what impact am I going to see with the 950 using a 5.1 vs. 7.1 setup on both 7.1 movies and 5.1 movies.

I have pretty much decided to go with Outlaw gear from all the excellent reviews I have read, but keep going back and forth on the AMP selection.

Also, should I do a 7100 vs. a 755/770... I posted a thread on 11seMk3 on the 7100 thread and have been given advice that the 7100 will do a good job, but what will the extra 100W give me during the action scenes.

If I go with a 770, I might need to purchase a used one because I am limited on what I can spend. I prefer new, but you know how it is.

NOTE: Warranty: I just want to let people know that one of the reasons that I have also decided to go with Outlaw is because the Warranty is transferable, hence the thought of a used 770 above. That shows me that the company TRUELY stands behind their products and it is a shame that other companies don't do the same thing.

Any input from the experienced would be extremelly helpful. I really want to make a decision here soon and get going with my purchase. I am wasting so much time on the computer re-reading reviews and eveything else...

Save me... :-)

Thanks...