I have a question about Outlaw A/V 1050 Receiver. Because of the war between SACD and DVD-Audio is still going on, combo machine which can play both software won't come at an affordable price in the near future. I currently have a Sony DVP-NS900V, which can play SACD, and I consider buying a DVD Audio player soon. However, there is a big problem that 1050, as well as most receivers, only has one 5.1 analog input set. The current optical digital I/O simply cannot handle the data transmit without Fire Wire.

I read of some guys talking about using a Radio Shack switch box, however, this kind of switch box use the PCB connections inside, and I don't believe these connections can do anything better than an optical TosLink cable (even though it cannot handle the full set of data from DVD Audio signal, either).

In your opinion, are there any other options to connect both SACD and DVD Audio players to 1050 receiver with only one set of 5.1 analog audio inputs? Do 6 "Y" RCA adapters work for this purpose?

I would appreciate your help very much.

------------------
Phil