tactile transducer?

Does it take batteries? And is it shaped like a ... oops ... nevermind.

Seriouly, the tactile transducer accepts frequencies in the same range as those of a subwoofer (or perhaps lower) so I would suggest using a sub-out signal frome the 950 going to an available channel of your power amp. If you have an available channel of the 7100 free, try it. If all channels of the 7100 are being used (I would be reluctant to parallel a passive subwoofer with your tactile transducer and run the combination off of one channel of the 7100), then I would suggest This.

This: Get a y-type RCA jack splitter and connect it (the single end) to the subwoofer out of the 950. One end of the y-splitter output goes to the 7100 channel for the subwoofer. The other output of the y-splitter goes to your AudioSource amp. The AudioSource amp then drives the tactile transducer. Conclusion: both the subwoofer (if you have one) and the tactile transducer only work with low, low frequencies, thus my suggestion to use the subwoofer output of the 950. It would be best if each device, the subwoofer and the tactile transducer, each had a power amp of their own. And someone to appreciate them.

So there!

Paul

------------------
the 1derful1