Hard to believe it's been some 15 months using this pre/pro.

I thought I'd offer some thoughts on the subject:

I use my system exclusively for MC listening DVD (DD, DD-EX, DTS, DTS-ES), SACD, DVD-A, DTS-CD and DTS/DD music video.

I run 2 subwoofers, 1 for LFE only and the other for redirected bass only.

The 950's built-in BM in 6 CH BYPASS is the best feature. It's extremely accurate, easy to connect, calibrate and trim.

It's been the best year for audio, for me, in 30 years. The price still amazes me. The people at Outlaw have been immediately responsive to my every whim. This Forum has been a source like no other I've ever experienced to being able to squeeze every dollar's worth from a high-tech electronics purchase.

The discussions here have broadened my appreciation for the production and reproduction of music, my first and closest interest, and in particular, multichannel music...the new frontier.

Basically, it's been a great experience, and, as many people have said here, there is no way you can go wrong with the purchase of a 950 pre/pro.

Gonk...a million thanks for your amazing help.

SH...stereo subs are on the list and specific results will be posted when available...thanks for the info on this and many more subjects.

Everyone else...too numerous to mention without omission...equal thanks.

Outlaw Audio's entire staff...what can I say? You guys are simply the best.