Mike,

The deal was on Costco's website. I just saw onecall has a better deal on the 525 and I believe they're an authorized dealer.

FWIW, I don't see the problem recommending other equipment and where to get it. Mike has said he doesn't have sufficient funds for the Outlaw combo he wanted and is asking for other recommendations. I'm just trying to help him out and suggest some alternatives. I could care less what he ends up with or who he gets it from so long as he's happy with his purchase. I see plenty of free speech and recommendations of other eqiupment on some other internet manufacturers websites. They realize that not everything will be the right fit for everyone and I see the manufacturers themselves sometimes recommend competitors equipment. I suspect the Outlaws are similar in their views as these other internet companies. I got the impression from the newsletter they were asking that people not turn this website into a classifieds section. I don't think that has been done here. If I'm wrong, I reckon they'll delete this post.

I'd be happy to PM Mike the info but we obviously don't have that ability on this forum.