No Problemo man, I understand, fully. And I was only kidding about bringing over some females for the sole purpose of hooking up.. My offer still stands for any time you'd like, and that includes bringing your better half. I'm sure that mine would certainly appreciate her company to balance out the testosterone levels and audio geekness wink

Budget ? We don't need no stinking budget ! *Just don't tell my wife I said that* Well, to be honest, what I usually do, is download an album to test the waters first. Content is always a priority, as a first rule. After I've established that I dig the material, I then worry about production quality. That said, it's sad that Oink's Pink Palace is gone.. Hopefully D******d will provide what I need.

Doug

EDIT: AAAH ! Holy crap ! Demonoid is gone now too !
Quote:
The CRIA threatened the company renting the servers to us, and because of this it is not possible to keep the site online. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.
Ridiculous. But I won't get into it here and now. I really hope the big 5 go down in flames.