Reindeer, yum!
Yes and I heard toasted over an open flame like K-bobs on real antler skewers. Sanjay! FORSWEAR, you might make children (and with your recent brutal streak, - maybe grown men lately in the forum ) cry.

Jeff….you just added a stop on my world traveling list for “someday”. I am missing many posts in the forum these days and just saw yours. If I ever win a power ball, I will never have a home again. Too many wonderful places/things to see.

I am a good sailor, getting landsick when I return from the deep blue. I would have gone nuts for going to school on “The Albatross”. It’s a shame that tragedy kept the Ocean Academy Ltd. Brigantine from becoming a more popular method of tutoring while experiencing world travel.

Just saw “Pirates” again last night with someone who had not see it yet. (a male, - he loved it) I think I could actually sit through a 3rd viewing…….it is a very satisfying good time.

We should all have Captain Sparrows luck of the dammed Some of the one liners were even funnier the second time around. Bloom “That’s not Fair!” ………Depp ”Pirate!”.

Editors Note: Read in HTF I beleive, if its true that Depp has already signed on to a sequel!

[This message has been edited by Smart Little Lena (edited August 01, 2003).]