I am sure most of you have already figure out that you really aren't getting a dvd for $.49 plus shipping but I figured I would spell out the the deal in real terms of those that have written off CH as a scam. I used to think that until somebody bothered to point this out. I personally think that CH is a good deal with the one requirement that you buy in bulk. I just signed up and figured that I can get 9 DVD's for about $9.90 each all said and done (just the average price if you get the 6th dvd in the initial offer so you only have to buy two more later on and then cancel your membership). The one "cost" is that they will send you that darn "Director's Selection" but they have made it easier by letting you decline online which for me works well. The reason I mention this is that I think everyone here can see that 10 bucks for a good flick aint too bad. Plus it just seems easier than going through the hastle of scouring the web trying to find the best deal. It just amazed me what people do by looking at some of the forums that as entirely dedicated to finding that golden price. I hope this is helpful.

[This message has been edited by Joshorr (edited January 29, 2003).]