From what I have read on the other machines from Outlaw, it seems that all of them have their quirks and have been in need of some "fixes" after the purchaser gets it home. Some of the issues seem to arise from customer expectations being so high and some are downright faults of the designers. It also seems that Outlaw goes the distance in trying to fix the issues. What gets me is that the customers seem to be used as beta testers. I for one tend to stick with my equipment because I don't want to learn a whole new control scheme every few years. I still have vintage Yamaha equipment from when it first came into Audio equipment almost 40 years ago. The equipment still works flawlessly but is all manually controlled. I have rebuilt a set of 4 Advent loudspeakers 3 different times because I really like them. I don't think anything as advanced as new audio equipment is can last more than several generations before it is beyond its useful life. These days the generation time is usually less than a year so whatever equipment we get today will be outdated in 3 years at most. My "new" 990 has DVI output but I haven't seen a TV with DVI input in more than a year. I bought "obsolete" equipment from Outlaw knowing in advance it would be dated in less than a year. The 5 year warranty keeps me from having to buy new in 2 years when all of the controls are different on all new machines and none fully integrate with the rest of my system.

TV System
Large Advent Loudspeakers/ Polk center/Monoprice surrounds/Panasonic Viera 42 inch/Onkyo HT-RC260/Sony BDP S590/Directv

Home Theater System
Onkyo PR-SC886/Outlaw 7125 Klipsch RF-82 L/R,RC-62 center, RB-35 SR/SL, BENQ HT1075, Outlaw LFM1-EX/OPPO BDP-83/Directv
Harmony ONE
Blue Jeans and Monoprice interconnects
APC H15 Power Conditioner