This is a similar suggestion to the Mixed Outpt Amp. I would love to see an amp designed to be a Multi-Channel Bi-Amp. This amp could have two or three inputs (Both Balanced and single ended). Corresponding to each input channel there would actually be two sets of speaker terminals. The HF Output could be like 60W and the LF Output could be say 125W. In essence this would have 4 or 6 channels of power.

I would bet that there are a fair amount of Outlaws that already have external 5 Channel Amps. This could be used to upgrade the front channels of amplification for a Home Theater. People could then use their existing Amps for the surround channels.

-------------------------------------------------
Obviously the biggest argument against this product would be that there are a imited amount of people who would really want to do this. Since a product like this doesn't exist yet it would be a big gamble.

The obvious price point for this amp would have to be at or a little less than the 7125 for a 3 (6) channel version.

Some may say to just get a 7125 and use that, but personally I would be concerned putting 125W into the tweeters of my speakers. Years ago Paradigm had the Active 20 Speakers. I remember reading that the built in amps were 60W for the tweeter and 100W for the woofer.

So any opinions?

Regards,

Charlie