Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#19356 - 04/18/03 12:55 PM Re: 6-channel Bypass switchbox
seattleguy Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Seattle, WA, USA
Sorry for jumping in here late, but that's exactly what I'm waiting for. An audiophile grade ANALOG multi-channel preamp (with full analog bass management of course). I have a listening room separate from our home theater. It's only used for listening to music. I recently got the Pioneer DV-45a and have a few DVD-A and SACD titles. I want to try multichannel listening but don't need or want all the Digital gimgracks on the new pre-pros.

#19357 - 04/18/03 01:31 PM Re: 6-channel Bypass switchbox
morphsci Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Charleston, IL, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by seattleguy:
Sorry for jumping in here late, but that's exactly what I'm waiting for. An audiophile grade ANALOG multi-channel preamp (with full analog bass management of course). I have a listening room separate from our home theater. It's only used for listening to music. I recently got the Pioneer DV-45a and have a few DVD-A and SACD titles. I want to try multichannel listening but don't need or want all the Digital gimgracks on the new pre-pros.

Have you checked out the MAD-1 from McCormack . It has two six-channel inputs and one six channel output as well as three 2-channel inputs. It also has channel balancing capability but no bass management. You could set up an ICBM on the output and you would have a fully analog set-up with very good bass management.

[This message has been edited by morphsci (edited April 18, 2003).]

#19358 - 04/18/03 02:02 PM Re: 6-channel Bypass switchbox
sdurani Offline
Desperado

Loc: Monterey Park, CA
You can also try this minimalist auto-switching 6-channel selector here .

Best,
Sanjay

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
0 registered (), 308 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
jamescuz, Zilla8d3, waferman, picnicjc, Hedoboy
8709 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Forum Stats
8,709 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,327 Topics
98,693 Posts

Most users ever online: 476 @ 12/28/22 08:54 PM