Worldwide,
Go to the Aperion web site and check out the specs. I think you will agree that the S-12 or the Bravus subs are the equals of anything in their price range. I am completely happy with my S-12. I won't make the claim of having the discriminating ear, but I know I like what I have.
The beauty of the Aperion is that you can get it delivered and if you do not like it you can ship it back at THEIR expense. No questions asked you get your $$$ back and go on your way. Try one out and do the comparison in your HT setup with the LFM-1 as a reference. By the way the Cherry finish is awesome but if you are into Black gloss finishes they are hard to beat also. Try one out at no cost to you. I would do it soon so as to not lose out on the Outlaw sales. You could even order several and try them all out for probably less than the cost of gas running around to a bunch of stores.

TV System
Large Advent Loudspeakers/ Polk center/Monoprice surrounds/Panasonic Viera 42 inch/Onkyo HT-RC260/Sony BDP S590/Directv

Home Theater System
Onkyo PR-SC886/Outlaw 7125 Klipsch RF-82 L/R,RC-62 center, RB-35 SR/SL, BENQ HT1075, Outlaw LFM1-EX/OPPO BDP-83/Directv
Harmony ONE
Blue Jeans and Monoprice interconnects
APC H15 Power Conditioner