I have a VTF3 MKII that I had issue with some time back. The star nut, in which the adjustable feet thread into, became unattached from the cabinet.
When I called Hsu they acted as if they had no idea what I was talking about. On my own I removed the Amp and proceedeed to come up with a fix. After seeing how poorly the adjustable feet mechanism was designed I properly fixed the other 3 as well. This will be my last Hsu product based on my experence although I must say I love the sound it puts out.
On the positive side of direct internet companies, AV123 I had a most pleasant experence. My daughter wanted me to find and buy her some speakers for her home. I ordered 2 B stock speakers from AV123. The discription was " lightly scratched " , a picture showing the scratches was on the web site. After recieving the speakers those scratches were actualy chips in the veneer.There was also a slight noise resonance from 200hz- 120hz. While browseing the AVS site, the owner was posting in the speaker forums. I quickly sent him a PM. Within minutes I recieved a call from him . AV123 promptly , at no added cost nor shipping, sent me 2 more A-stock .
replacements.
You may want to send Peter Marks a PM over at AVS Forums and see if you can't get better treatment. I would think much bussiness is gained or lost over there.