None can decode DTS-HD MA - in fact, the only devices I know of that are capable of that are the new HDMI v1.3 receivers, which of course require an HDMI connection and a player capable of passing a DTS-HD MA bitstream. Some can decode the lossy form of DTS-HD, although the only one that I know off the top of my head that should be able to is the Samsung BD-P1400 (I just saw it listed in the specs).

TrueHD is a bit easier. To get TrueHD decoding and multichannel analog output, you can look at the Sony BDP-S1, the Panasonic BD10A, the Samsung BD-P1400 (and possibly the older Samsungs as well), the Pioneer BDP-94HD. There are a couple already-discontinued models (such as the Pioneer BDP-H1) that I think also support internal TrueHD decoding.

There's also the option of combo players - Samsung will have their combo player around the end of the year, and for $800 it'll play both HD formats. I'm pretty sure that it'll have internal TrueHD decoding with multichannel analog output. Again, no DTS-HD MA decoding.