I purchased SVS PC Ultra last October which replaced Klipsch SW12. After that, I also made diy sub using Acendant Audio Avalanche 18" driver. Although I hooked both subs into my HT setup, I rarely had any reason to powered them both up. Either one of them has plenty of clean bass to satisfy my taste. PB Ultra 12 was one of the model that I was considering to purchase at that time. I am sure by now you are enjoying your new SVS sub but if you haven't tried yet, try experimenting various tuning option for your sub. I was pleasantly surprised how different tuning options gave me to satisfy either HT or plain music listening choice. This would have been very happy ending except now I can't crank my HT nor music very loud due to where I currently live. I used to live in central Texas in big brick house where no matter how loud I play my HT, sound doesn't travel to my neighbors' home at all. Unfortunately or fortunately depending how you look at it, I had to relocate to Hawaii due to my job. Many people consider living in Hawaii is paradise, but for me, it is mediocre at best with anybody who shares our hobby. The house where my family moved now is not only much smaller than our Texas home, we have to open almost all our windows for cool breeze and neighbors homes are right next to each other which you can hear just about every little noise. This means I can no longer crank my HT sound at all if I wanted to live in this neighborhood peacefully. Anyway enough of my complaints (although the weather is beautiful here at Hawaii), to fully appreciate your new SVS sub, you have to give it at least a try at full dolby reference volume level (after calibration of course). As for my current HT setup, I still have my SVS PC Ultra in box due to lack of space in the house, what a shame! Hopefully I can relocate back to Texas in few years. Enjoy your new sub and I would love to hear your comments about the SVS PB Ultra-12.