I agree about the subjectiveness but...I have listened to the 2 Klipsch speakers and liked them...that said, I canno listen to the ascends unless I order them...same goes for the maggies...my thoughts are that perhaps some of you may have this combo and know if these speakers sound good with the Outlaw stuff.
I apologize for my ignorance but I was under the impression that some speakers don't match well with certain amps, receivers and processors...I have asked similar questions over on the Klipsch Forum but have gotten little to no feedback.
When I checked the thread on what speakers are you using...I thought I saw Klipsch, Ascend Acoustics and Magnepan...so for this, I guess I feel a bit better.
Problem is, of the speakers I can listen to, I can never hear these speakers driven by Outlaw Audio stuff since I don't have it...YET! ;-)
I hope to very soon as the only thing I am pretty locked on is the 950/7100/LFM-1 combo unless I get more positive feedback on the upcoming 1070.
Thanks for your help.
Bill

...Let the Movies and Music Play...