I ordered a M5510 from etronics.com and should get it Monday next week, it was $719 shipped and no tax, compared to $1299 retail. I have ordered from etronics before and find them very reputable.

I don't care about the MOV versus series, first, I live in Calif and second, I have very good home insurance coverage which I would use first.

I like the size and look of the Panamax unit and I am currently selling the Powarvar ABC1200-11 I was using on ebay. I tricked this unit out with dynamat and painted black, but ultimately, the 12 amps does not provide enough just for the 770 and TV when I crank it. I don't crank it often, but the TV tube would dim when the bass was hitting too hard.

I really didn't need to sell the Powervar, but I figured I was selling some other things on ebay and with the income I would get, I settled on a better power conditioner.

I like the M5510 because it has a combination of plugs that make sense for my current audio set up and when I saw the price being $600-$700, I figured it is the best bang for the buck with combo of features in its class.

Monday will tell how good it is after I hook it up. Etronics has a fairly easy return policy too, so my risks are minimal to try it out. The same unit is going for $1299 at Best Buy/Magnolia.