You might check to make sure that your subwoofer cabinet isn't touching the adjacent cabinet which could be touching the TV, just to make sure that vibration isn't being transferred there. (Although the likelihood is that it's airborn vibration.)

My other suggestion is kind of lame but....

See if there is wiggle room between the diamond screen and its frame. If so, you might try just sticking the sharp end of a toothpick in the gap where it is less likely to be seen. If that makeshift shim stops the vibration, you could just break it off to leave only a tiny bit of wood showing. You could also try this with thin cardboard, too.

Yeah, I said it was a lame suggestion but there probably isn't any harm either item could do, even if it got into the TV.

The other more complicated -- but more effective yet irresponsible -- solution would be to actually get inside the unit from the rear and check the tightening of the screen mounting from behind. This would obviously void a warranty and leave you open to capacitor shock, if you started poking around the circuitry in there.

This foolhardy suggestion is purely my own and I don't accept any responsibility if you shock yourself silly. And, obviously, Outlaw Audio is not responsible for any of my bad advice. They're too smart to tell you to do ANY of the goofy stuff I suggest.

[This message has been edited by boblinds (edited August 29, 2004).]