I run the 950 with a 750 amp (predecessor to the 755) with Studio 60's and LFM-1 sub. I use and would stronly recommend the Studio CC as a center channel -- it blends well with the 60's and is a great center in its own right. JMS's advice of not mixing and matching is excellent. I've recently had some good luck with the combination of Studio ADP surround rear and Axiom M3ti side surrounds, although the ADP's are (to my ear) better side surrounds than the Axioms (space issues dictated the Axioms as surrounds).

EDIT: I've got a second between meetings to expand on this a bit. Ideally, with the Studio 60's in front I'd recommend the same family all the way around. If space is an issue, however, there are other options. There are Paradigm in-walls, if that appeals to you. There are also some other Canadian speaker manufacturers such as Axiom (which will generally sound similar to Paradigms, at least enough to blend in as surrounds if necessary) that offer smaller bookshelf speakers and even dipoles that might fit better in your space. Like I say, it's not the ideal approach, but I'm doing this myself for a couple months now and have been pretty satisfied with it.

------------------
gonk -- 950 Review | LFM-1 Review | Pre/Pro Comparison Chart | Saloon Links

[This message has been edited by gonk (edited March 25, 2004).]