You would do well to check out Axiom Loudspeakers also. I was recently looking to upgrade speakers and was torn between Axiom, Rocket, and Paradigm. The Paradigms I was able to audition sounded fantastic, and I was told that the Rockets were a lot like them...sort of laid back. Then I started visiting the Axiom forum (just like I did the Outlaw forum before I bought the 950...go figure). After hearing the rave reviews online and in print, I called Axiom and discussed what I had in mind. They suggested either the M22tis or the M60tis. I decided that my Parasound 85X5 amp could handle the 4 ohm loads of the M80tis, and the added sensitivity of the flagship speakers would give me plenty of headroom with a modestly powered amp. What a great buy! I bought 2 mains, a center, and 2 surrounds, all their top of the line. I bought, however, from their outlet store (a website page marked as "special deals". They did not have what I wanted, so I called. They gave me the exact system I wanted for 10% off (outlet items) and an additional 5% off as a package deal. These speakers are each perfect in every way, not a blemish that I could find. The entire system was $1,632 SHIPPED! M80tis, VP-150 center, QS-8 surrounds. They were slightly harsh for the first few hours, as they seemed very "stiff". After that, they smoothed out into a very revealing, up front system. These speakers are better than the Paradigms, and, although they will sound quite different from the Rockets, may sound better to you. See if you can audition them in your area...on the Axiom website forum, there are many people who will invite you into their homes for a listen.