on bench test specs, I was referring to CPU preformance vs battery life(although battery extended life is important would not like terrible preformance in that area when needed, - but will be on AC much of the time).
I think I'm trying to grasp this whole area on CPU preformance in a LT
Our PowerNow technology throttles the CPU speed up and down as you need it whether on battery or plugged in.

I thought I saw (another issue besides heat) that if a DT CPU is used in a LT these are often throttled back in BIOS and you cannot adjust, negating the CPU spec since all that preformance is never really available to you. The reason for this throttle possibly connected to, if run at full speed the box might melt?!
In other words you could purchase a LT advertised at 2G CPU, not realizing that if its a DT CPU this might be throttled permantly to 1G or on a Speed controled system you might be a 1G while on battery. IF I spot some possible issues correctly.

And that there are diffrent methods of acheiving power conservation on M CPUs, - IE: "PowerNow" which affect (how) speed is handled while on battery. Wondered what stats the guys who grab these things and run massive Games/applications on them have determined was the best application of CPU power handling (truly quickest smoothest most reliable) during consumer usage.

Not sure what I'm asking since I'm just beginning to grasp the possible questions (to ask).
Thanks for the DDR stats!