On Rotel,

Well, I agree that Outlaw saves you money by cutting out the middle man, but there are things that should be mentioned...

1) Rotel has one of the lowest dealer markups in the business...

2) There is actual value from buying from a dealer, now that value is different for different people, but there are some benefits...for example, i bought my receiver from a dealer, if i want, i can bring it their and they will do the firmware update for me, so basically no cost...if there was no dealer, i would have to find a way to do it (depending on the case, that could be easy or hard) or I would have to ship it...this is just one advantage...

I also roughly disagree with bang for the buck...I have seen many reviews list the Rotel 1075 as the best bang for the buck amplifier. I have seen adcom, parasound, sherbourn, and a bunch of others win that title...

Bang for the buck is too subjective, its not simply watts per channel, its not features, its too subjective...If you fall in the camp that all amplifiers sound the same, then you can measure this, but otherwise its too subjective...

However, I do believe, based on pure $ basis, if that is your only criteria, Outlaw would be very difficult to beat in its price range in terms of features & performance/dollars, others may disagree.

Rich