so SLL, where did you go? i can't find you in here. washing windows? you seem to know to much to stay at that. we have techs at cnn that wouldn't be able to keep up with you. course, our dallas bureau...well, it does have a few good people there, i think. things have changed so much here i don't know who's there. i and a guy from la la land re-did that bureau about 10 years ago. got free tickets to willie & neal, too. did several remotes there (perot & such). there's a place downtown..in that touristy area...a second story old brick jewelry or diamond store. my last name is spelled out in brick or something across that building...see me, wear diamonds...you've got a friend. someday i'm going there and walk in and see if we're blood ... mst be somewhere back..anyone w/ my name is usually kin. if you wanta check out tv work, go by our bureau downtown. tell em a field engineer told you to...his name would be...tommy higginbotham. the satellite/truck engineer is Ray, a really nice guy from a small town in texas. Ed is the bureau chief/reporter, he is knew so he doesn't know me. Ray does, tho.