back to audio. just got off ur HT site! oh, like wow! i feel totally suppressed! funny thing, though...i was noticing the various objects round the room ...open reel 2 inch..little give aways for me. then i read the little pop ups u put in there...love that. 1st...ah ha, a td-125! and then..after the digi mastering eq., there it was...my board...soundcraft 24 track! i do love their boards too. brits only problem is the punch-in buttons...eg: punch in and you remove something...punch out...and you put it in. whut wuz they thinking. i just helped install cnn's new london bureau last year and we went totally digi...boy the problems that caused w/ the editors. mind you, they're very good worker bees, but we've had em working on antiquated stuff since the early 80's. i put together a little seminar to go over it all...a lotta moanin n groanin...but now..they wouldn't go back. being an analoque person meself, i've gotta say...many of em still bypass most of the digi stuff and do packages in analoque. there's stuff that'll never replace the master's voice. i do like the digi user-friendly interfacing...but ya just can't replace the warmth and meat of top notch analogue gear. ok, i'm rambling...perhaps i should go to ur website, now that i have it...but i think this is closer to forum stuff..so i'll stay here. later i wanta go to your music site. if'n yee git uh chance...go to flatwatch.com. a friend o mine...he's in Qatar (not cutter as they say on my news channel..but Ka-tar, as it should be pronounced)put that site up...he has an analoque studio w/ digital mastering n such.
quite a musician...plays everything..writes,mixes,edits..and stamps out the cd's w/ a friend in...ashville.
need more cognac...be rat back

------------------
t higg