I still haven't ordered the 950/770 combo as I'm enjoying my Pioneer Elite 47TX a lot more then I initially thought I would.

And, My friend and I struck a deal. I buy the 47tx, and when he gets the cash he pays me. Well, he doesnt have the $$ yet so Im sitting here with the 47tx powering my Def Techs and honestly, Im loving it more and more.

The receiver is a beast, simply put.

My friend says he will have the money by Feb 6th, so it looks like I'll be placing my order for the 770/950 soon

I will miss the 47TX though, the auto calibration is dead on with my sound meter. Overall, a very high quality peice of work

Ahh but i want the outlaw gear! I cant wait to lift the heavy beast(770) out of the box! And I will be oh so delicate with the 950

My local high end shop sells the 47TX for 2,500.00 I found about 5 credible sites off the web that sold it for around $1,700.00 Great deal if you decide on a receiver.

But for the past few years, Ive wanted seperates...and it always bothered me that I didnt make the plunge. I will sleep better once I get the Outlaw gear

------------------
Play it LoUd!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/spoonmandts