I’m sorry I should have warned, some sort of a ‘gory’ spoiler alert.
I handle this stuff pretty well and I have seen some bad things just recently around the horses. But it’s entirely different when it happens to whom you sleep beside.
...I won’t finish the AV stand ….unless I can use my little nail file, (after seeing that). My husband told me once years ago at the cabinet shop one of the commercial table saws kicked back a 2x4. He said it collapsed a fire door into its center. I was so happy when he quit doing that work most those men staying in the business for years were missing something! I can only be thankful this was 1x stick.

No he will finish it…but if he tries to go down there for a while I’m going to jump him. And most likely start building a plane next (his big project), I already asked if he still intended the aviation project which daunts me, it was an affirmative.

I’ll tell him and thanks….this path from a Christmas sub to emergency room till 3am…I really am feeling guilty right now. He’s enjoyed me going off the deep end in AV. I guess what guy wouldn’t with his wife dragging home all this stuff, he got so tickled the other night when we were at an electronics store and another man started talking to him about his wife who was standing there with him, who gets so upset at him always dragging her into electronics sections (she really was looking rather angry) …and told him I guess she (me) hates it too. My husband had fun with that one.

I never dreamt this hobby was dangerous. I thought I had to worry about the plane, not a monitor stand!
PS: He told everyone in emergency I had taken a chain saw to him when I caught him watching the 'Victoria Secret's' models last night.
Be careful out there guys when you DIY.

[This message has been edited by Smart Little Lena (edited November 21, 2002).]