Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1047 - 01/30/02 06:21 PM Re: Review at Audioreview
synthfreek Offline
Gunslinger

Ha! I knew someone would catch that. At first I typed---misspelled mispell---then I reread the post & noticed gonk typed mispelling & not mispell. I'm innocent I tell you. My wife is in the process of getting her Phd in English so I too mustn't screw with the English language. :-)

------------------

#1048 - 02/01/02 01:03 PM Re: Review at Audioreview
Thenotsonewguy Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: United States, Louisiana
Most of the time people who give one star at audio review do it for a few reasons.

1. They think their product is better and try to downgrade the other products by putting bad reviews. This serves no point and is very pointless.

2. The product blew up in their face and this is their way of getting even. Kind of pointless though.

3. The product did not work the way they wanted to.
This is were some people buy a $500 receiver and it expect to perform like a $5000 Krell preamp/amp setup. Wake up and smell the coffee this just is not going to happen.

4. This is the unknown one. That person just may have just not liked the name Outlaw who knows.

But please people do not post bad reviews of products for any of the reasons above. If you post a review please do like most other people and give a good reason why you do not like the product. Do not come out and say it sucks and it is a peice of s!it and then give no reason why the product did not work for you. So at least say why the product was not for you.

Thanks for reading,

Chris

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
0 registered (), 454 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
jamescuz, Zilla8d3, waferman, picnicjc, Hedoboy
8709 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Forum Stats
8,709 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,327 Topics
98,693 Posts

Most users ever online: 476 @ 12/28/22 08:54 PM