I am sitting in my Home Theater room and listening to a great band that I have not litsten to since my youth. smile
It's funny to me how I myself have change music venues from time to time but always go back to the beginning. The time that I sometimes forget about...in the pass listening to good music with good friends,drinking a few,having a lot of laughs.
The band I am listening to is The Electric Flag with Mike Bloomfield, Harvey Brooks, Herbie Rich, Buddy Miles cool and a host of other talented people. The guitar riffs crystal clear, the bass lines filling, interlaced with great sax and inspiritional strings.The name of the CD..." A LONG TIME COMIN".
They just don't make them like this anymore. Or maybe it is the memories that make the music from the pass so bodying touching. Sometimes I still get goosebumps when I listen to the pass. A warm feeling and a throw back to all that was fun and uplifting. It was music that made you happy.
This CD I highly recommend if you like great horns, percussion and great string bending guitars.
It is a mixture of blues, soul, country, rock and even religious music to give it it's own blessing.
Turning down the lights and just listening, thinking of no-one and nothing else is what it is all about. smile smile smile
Try this out...I don't think you will be dissappointed.
B&W 803D2’s HTM3S DS7's
HSU Subwoofer
Mitsubishi 6800 Projector
Da-Lite Screen,
Oppo BDP93
Comcast
PS Audio DSD
Stack Variac
Kill-O-Watt
Nakamichi cables Audio 8 cables
Air-Server
Mac-Mini