Hey all,

Ya know I thought this problem was an issue with my Nevo SL, and it's happened enough that I stopped using this great universal because I thought it might cause irreparable damage to my setup. So it's on the shelf.

But today, home from work, I'm standing in my living room with the 1070 remote in my hand, and I adjusted the volume slightly with the remote. The volume just kept going up and going. It was already pretty loud and I just wanted to hear this part louder, but it kept going and I leaped from my seat to run up to the unit to grab the volume knob. By the time I got to the unit it was WAY louder than I ever run it. Thing is, my mother in law mentioned that while babysitting my daughter one day, the same thing happened to her while she was at the other end of the house. She joked that she thought my house was haunted. And after my wife heard this, she confirmed it happened to her a couple times too. But the truth is I've had this happen any number of times, where the volume just goes up on it's own, especially right after I've entered the command on the remote to adjust it up. I know the remote is fine (it's not physically sticking), but this is the type of thing that might retire my unit. I cannot afford to go out buying new speakers and subs because the unit appears to have a mind of its own. I'm positive it's not a haunting because nothing else happens with the electronics. It's always "volume up" on the remote.

Has anyone experienced anything similar? I'm worried. frown
Elite 50" / Aquos 32"
Squeezebox Radio

Stereo Setup:
NAD C326BEE (50Wx2)
Elite DV-47Ai Universal SACD/DVD-A
Citypulse DA7.2x II + TXCO DAC
B&W 685s
JL Fathom F112
Denon AH-D2000 Headphones