Hey all,

Hooked up to my 990 is a Panny LCD projector using HDMI from Panny to HDMI to DVI adapter to the back of the 990. Then 990 DVI/HDMI adapter to back of my Sony BDP S350 Blue-ray player. I installed it and put in a Blue-ray movie, worked great. Then I shut down for the day, next day put in another BD movie, no signal, just audio using Toslink from player to 990. I tried many BD movies and standard, but nothing but audio. I pulled out the cable from the player, put back in and magic, perfect picture. Each time I pull the cable and push back in, I will get a picture which is great entire movie. I can play 3 movies and as long as I dont shut down, it will keep working. Next day same thing all over until I pull out and put back in cable. I also tried this with Samsung BDP1500 and the same thing happens. I was on Sony tech support and they have never heard anything like this. Of course they say nothing is wrong with the player. I know for some reason, the signal is not being reconized. My regular DVD player, Denon 2800 works great with component and never had a problem. The players have the latest firmware. I have never done a firmware update on my 990 which is about a year old or so. I do not think it is the cable as it will work perfectly once pulled out and put back in. Connections are secure. Am I missing something?
Thanks again!!!!!!!!!