Bo Sox...

Posted by: buzz3

Bo Sox... - 10/26/07 05:49 AM

Hey Scott,

How bout them Sox buddy... I bet you slobbered on yourself when your closer picked that kid on first base. You know he was pissed too. He got picked off in the series man. I wouldn't want to be his dog tonight... Anyway... I expect to see you on a certain Colorado forum talking some smack pretty soon. wink
Posted by: tru blu

Re: Bo Sox... - 10/26/07 06:01 AM

The runner, Holliday, had every reason to be pissed…at himself; it still amazes me that Papelbome, the baby-faced relief assassin, caught him out there like that. You're not s'posed to make mistakes like that in the World Series.
Posted by: Scott

Re: Bo Sox... - 10/26/07 05:55 PM

Hey buzz3,

While we were feeling pretty confident with Paplebon on the mound, that pick was echoed with a huge sigh of relief...

I think those guys on that "Colorado" forum are holding my demo equipment hostage until the series is over laugh

Scott
Posted by: Hullguy

Re: Bo Sox... - 10/26/07 10:54 PM

Good night for Boston Sports! Sox won, BC comes from behind with only 11 seconds. Oh yea the Bruins won, too!!!

Re: Bo Sox... - 10/27/07 03:51 AM

Is that why I got such a great deal on the Outlaw gear? Shoot, I thought it was because you liked me.... I better go talk to Sean. Hey, are you sure it's not over a cup of coffee? wink laugh

Dave
Posted by: gonk

Re: Bo Sox... - 10/29/07 04:28 AM

Well that takes care of that, eh? Congrats to Boston...

Re: Bo Sox... - 10/29/07 03:06 PM

Yup... After Cleveland woke em up they played about as solid as you could have asked.

Is A Rod going to become a Red Sox? Looks like he saw enough by game three to make a decision. This will be interesting.
Posted by: tru blu

Re: Bo Sox... - 10/29/07 04:00 PM

…to say the least. It'll be interesting to see if the Sox are willing to spend A-Rod prices; one great thing about the winning World Series team is that several of the stars (I'm thinking Youkilis and the rookie kid Ellsbury) don't cost all that much.
Posted by: Hullguy

Re: Bo Sox... - 10/29/07 06:22 PM

They should keep Lowell!!!. Arod could bring bad karma.
Posted by: Jason J

Re: Bo Sox... - 10/30/07 03:46 PM

Go Yanks!

My only wish as a Yanks fan to anybody taking Aclod is that they enjoy being as frustrated with him as we are with him in NYC. smile
Posted by: Lizard King

Re: Bo Sox... - 11/24/07 07:10 AM

Here me Bo Sox Fans,

I am a NY'r, a typical hard ass NY'r. I have always loved and still love baseball! Know this, I hate the Yankees and love to see and hear their fans suffer!!

Liz