I'm looking at possibly buying the 1050 and have a couple questions stemming from the fact that it doesn't have A/B speaker capability nor a phono jack.

I will be using this 70% for HS and 30% HT. I will have a 5.1 speaker setup but also need to power another pair of speakers hanging in a separate room (via in-wall wiring). I also want to be able to use a phono turntable. Eventually (no time soon) I expect to add a center rear surround speaker and also possibly two front effects speakers high on the front wall, not necessarily in that order.

I'd like to know if I can use my existing integrated amp, a 15-year-old Onkyo A-8037 (35wpc x 4), with the 1050. The goal would be to use the Onkyo to power the speakers in the separate room (and possibly also the front "effects" speakers in the main room, whenever I get those) and also to be able to hook up the phono to the Onkyo. The Onkyo does not have preamp outs; would I be able to jury-rig a connection using, say, the tape monitor loop?

I've also read about people using the 1050 as a pre-amp for the 750, and using the 1050 to power the center surround. If in combo with the 750 would it be possible to use the 1050 to power the center surround as well as the two speakers in the separate room and perhaps also the front effects speakers? (and is the front effects thing just a crazy idea? I know Yamaha builds some receivers capable of handling just such a setup.)

Thanks in advance.

Main 2-ch:
Outlaw 1050, Denon DCM-420
Polk SDA-CRS+, SVS 20-39PC

Satellite 2-ch:
Onkyo A-8037
Polk M3II