I have a Toshiba SD1200 DVD player hooked up to my 1050 with a Dayton Audio Digital Coax Cable. I cannot get an audio signal from the DVD player. The digital input select for the DVD player is set to Coax and I tried hooking up the digital coax cable between the analog output on the DVD player and the analog input on the 1050 to make sure the cable worked, and the audio came through loud and clear. I've tried all three audio output settings on my DVD player (Bitstream, PCM, and Analog 2Ch), nothing works.

When I cycle through the digital inputs, Dolby Digital indicator lights up for a few seconds with a flashing arrow next to the Dolby Digital label on the front of the 1050. However, after a second or two, the Dolby Digital indicator and arrow go out and the Dolby Pro-Logic light comes on and the arrow next to PCM starts to flash. I haven't had the system hooked up in over a year, so it is likely I'm doing something wrong, but I'm stumpped. Can anyone offer any suggestions? Thanks a ton.

- Matt