Sigh! Still undecided...

I'm really leaning towards purchasing the 1050, but the lack of DPLII support keeps nagging at me especially since I watch a lot of satellite sports programming. I have some VHS tapes, but my main concern is DPLII via satellite feed.

Does anyone know of a reasonably priced external decoder that handles DPLII? Do any DVD players have DPLII decoding with analog inputs? [I know it may sound bizarre but my DVD player does have a set of inputs for handling a second dvd/cd player]. Do any satellite receivers support DPLII output?

For those that are interested, I was leaning towards either the HK325 or HK525 but the price of one of these in Canada via an authorized dealer (so that I would have a warranty) is about double the price of a 1050 (including shipping/duties/taxes etc.), so much for free trade . Even the HK225 is more expensive and although it has DPLII it's a 5.1 receiver with no pre-amp outs(besides sub channel), not much control over bass management and less power than the 1050. A nice feature though was the audio-direct mode, where any of the analog inputs can bet set up to bypass all of the DAC processing, I believe only the 5.1 inputs on the 1050 bypasses DAC processing.

Thanks,
Howard