Wow! I am pleasantly surprised.

Since I was prolly one of the more obnoxiously vocal people who didn't like the original logo, I just wanted to say that the revised logo is a welcome improvement. From my perspective, it fits right in with the Outlaw identity and attitude and retains their unique image among audio manufacturers, but in a classier and more appropriate way.

Remember, my main complaint with the original logo was that, in my opinion, while it was *unique* in the market, it failed to adequately reflect the high quality of the products, thus it was not *appropriate*. In my opinion, the original logo would be more suited to consumer-level equipment and marketing based more on “attitude,” rather than higher-quality gear that can be marketed to mid-to-high-end consumers based on price and performance (with a bit of that Outlaw attitude in the mix to help differentiate them in the market).

In other words, the old logo seemed to emphasize the attitude over the quality and performance of the products; the new, more understated logo seems to shift the emphasis back onto the gear itself, with the Outlaw attitude as a secondary (and certainly necessary) market positioning tool. As it should be. IMNSHO.

Big kudos to Outlaw for addressing this issue in an effective manner, and for maintaining a sense of humor about it (as on the M-200 Gallery page). And for making all the products with the "original vintage logo" into collector's items.

Just one question: can you screen that thing onto a 950 for me?
Outlaw LFM-1 Plus Subwoofer
SA8300HD Cable Box | Sony BDP-S550 Blu-ray Player | Apple TV