Does anyone else know how I can do this....

I use a Furman pl8+ rackmounted power conditioner for all components, other than 3 200w per ch power amps. The amps are plugged into a powerblock I made from a 2 gang work box, 20a receptacles, a switch and heavy power cord that is plugged into a dedicated circuit.
My sony AV3000 turns everything on and off but the amps (they are commercial units and are NOT remote controllable.). I am looking for some way the the 950 can tigger a power block on and off so that I dont have to walk over the gear rack and switch on the power block to turn the amps on.
I have been dealing with it for awhile, but now I had to put a "kid proof" device on the racks glass doors so that my son doesnt cram a Blue Clues fisher price "CD" somewhere it doesnt belong (or worse........). So now it is kinda a PITA (those "kid proof" locks are also "parent annoying" but it doesnt specify that on the packaging laugh )
What would work is a "power conditioner" that is triggerable by the 950 but I can't seem to find any online. The only ones I did see were like 24v or 32v (I think)but even then I found 1 or 2.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated