My 950 has always made a popping noise when switched on or off. Annoying but tolerable I thought.

The 950 has recently started a strange oscilating electrical noise through the left and right front channels. These L & R front channels are run (pre out)to a dedicated 2 channel integrated amp (Rowland Concerto). The audio signal fades in and out just faster than 1 second cycles. I am also getting a weird electrical popping noise as I adjust the Rowland's volume control. Plus as I switch the various inputs the popping noise is significantly louder.

I have tried swapping rca cables with the 5 channel amp (model 750) and it now makes a loud steady electrical buzz in all the channels.

I had been using a single ended rca cable to feed
the Rowlands L & R. The Rowland has a HT by- pass input but it is only a balanced xlr input. I went and bough an xlr to rca connector to try that just in case, but it made even more noise.

When the system first turns on, everything appears to sound ok, but after 30 seconds of playing it starts the oscilating noises. I get it through the test tones and regular signal sources.

What's up with this.?

Thanks,
Kenreau