I have been trying to dial in my Mirage OM200 to a point that I am satisfied with the Bass. My problem unlike many is too much bass and in an effort to tame the excess bass I purchased a ICBM to give me more control of my crossover points among other things.

During my efforts I came across a problem I am not sure I understand. When trying different ways to see how the bass would sound I set the subwoofer to off on the 811. I was surprised to still have sound coming out of the sub even with the sub set to off on the Pioneer. I then set the subwoofer control on the Pioneer to Plus to see if there would be an increase in bass and there was so I know the switch is working. I cannot figure out why with the subwoofer control set to off, sound is still output to the sub. I am most likely missing something simple but i cant figure out what it is. Any ideas!

My setup is I have the ICBM between my Pioneer 811S and a Outlaw 755 Amp. The sub out from the Pioneer goes to the ICBM and then to the Subwoofer through the crossover bypass input on the Sub. I also have a Pioneer Elite 45A Universal Player connected to the analog inputs of the Pioneer 811. All speakers are set to Large as suggested by Outlaw and the crossovers are set Mains-60 Center-80 Rears-100.

Thanks